[Popgenlunch] David R. Montgomery speaks on "The Rocks Don't Lie" 10/17

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Oct 3 14:48:06 PDT 2012

This was called to my attention, and it sounds very good. Those of you who end up teaching biology at one level or another will run into people who reject geological time scales, so this is relevant to you. I wish I could go, but I am away on sabbatical leave unto 12/10. However, you aren't.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu

(from 1 October 2012 to 10 December 2012 on sabbatical leave at)
Department of Statistics, University of California, Berkeley, 367 Evans Hall, Berkeley, CA 94710