[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch: Oct. 5 - Charles Linkem

Vladimir Minin vminin at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 4 16:19:30 PDT 2012

Dear population genetics enthusiasts,

This is a reminder that Charles Linkem (recently arrived postdoc in Adam Leache's lab) will talk about

"Testing coalescent-based species tree inference using a crazy number of loci" (I made up this title, because I forgot to ask Charles to send me one)

Please, consider volunteering to give a talk sometime this quarter. Notice that Elizabeth and Sharon have volunteered (thanks!), but specified
two possible dates, so the schedule looks fuller than it actually is.

-Vladimir

P.S. I am cross-posting this to the EvolSyst mailing list, since species tree inference should be of interest to this group.

All meetings Friday 12:30-1:30, Foege S110

09/28/12 No Seminar
10/05/12 Charles Linkem
10/12/12
10/19/12