[Popgenlunch] no lunch on Fri (Oct. 12)

Vladimir Minin vminin at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 11 14:01:39 PDT 2012

Hi All,

We won't have a seminar tomorrow, because nobody has volunteered.

I am going to cover next week, but we need more volunteers! Remember that when you volunteer, you are signing up for a very informal presentation that should not require time consuming preparations. I hope to demonstrate this informal approach by using a white board to talk about some half-baked ideas on coalescent for serially sampled data.

-Vladimir

All meetings Friday 12:30-1:30, Foege S110

09/28/12 No Seminar
10/05/12 Charles Linkem
10/12/12 No Seminar
10/19/12 Vladimir Minin