[Popgenlunch] no lunch on Fri (Oct. 12)

Elizabeth Thompson eathomp at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 11 14:16:59 PDT 2012

Apologies for missing Vladimir's on Oct 19.

If I am talking on Oct 26, it will be the same talk
I give in Michigan Oct 19 (not a chalk talk!), and the
title would be
Assessing the significance and uncertainty of identity
by descent in pedigrees and populations

(If I talk Nov 16, I might have more interesting stuff to
say by then -- no guarantee. I might even manage a chalk talk
-- no guarantee of that either)

Elizabeth