[Popgenlunch] Mary Kuhner speaking this Fri., Nov. 2

Chris Glazner cglazner at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:38:09 PDT 2012

Hello,

This week in pop gen lunch Mary Kuhner will speak. This week will be more
like a journal club, as she will be working through parts of a paper by
Rannala and Yang, Genetics 2003. The paper is "Bayes Estimation of Species
Divergence Times and Ancestral Population Sizes Using DNA Sequences From
Multiple Loci" and it can be found at
http://www.genetics.org.offcampus.lib.washington.edu/content/164/4/1645.full

As always, we are looking for speakers; we have two remaining slots open.

-Chris

All meetings Friday 12:30-1:30, Foege S110

11/02/12 Mary Kuhner
11/09/12
11/16/12
11/23/12 Thanksgiving