Fwd: [Popgenlunch] Kerry Bubb speaks Friday in PopGenLunch (amended)

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Jan 25 11:19:45 PST 2013

Folks --

A reminder of today's talk. Also one more speaker has provided his title, so the updated schedule will be found below.

Kerry Bubb will be covering some recent ideas out of Christine Queitsch's lab. Interestingly enough, in the hour following our semninar (i.e. 1:30-2:30pm) Christine will be speaking on (what sounds like) a very similar topic in the EvolSyst (Evolution and Systematics) seminar. It meets in Hitchcock 320, and is open to any PopGenLunch person too. So you have the opportunity to hear more!

The revised schedule: