[Popgenlunch] Joe speaks Friday on new (old) work

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:44:03 PST 2013

This week it is my turn. I was going to speak on a number of different minor results. But one of them kept growing, so now I will speak on it. Only now I have found out, from Monty Slatkin, that it repeats work that Stan Sawyer and Dan Hartl did in the 1980s, and which he and Bruce Rannala did in the 1997. So I am mostly going to explain their work, with a few interpolations of my model when it is relevant.

So here is the schedule of the remainder of the quarter:

The revised schedule: