[Popgenlunch] Serge Sverdlov speaks Friday

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Feb 6 15:03:22 PST 2013

Serge Sverdlov will speak on Friday in PopGenLunch seminar. Remember that this is at the usual time (12:30pm) but not in the usual place, but instead in the downstairs seminar room (S040, opposite the elevator on the Ground floor of Foege). Serge's title is:

"Dominance architectures in an infinite-allele model"

By the way, I want to apologize to Erick Matsen's group at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. In my rush last week I forgot to connect them to our seminar by Skype. I will make sure that happens this time.

The schedule for the remainder of the quarter is now: