[Popgenlunch] Mary Kuhner speaks Friday

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Feb 15 00:20:07 PST 2013

Mary Kuhner will speak on Friday in PopGenLunch seminar. Remember that this is at the usual time (12:30pm) but not in the usual place, but instead in the downstairs seminar room (S040, opposite the elevator on the Ground floor of Foege). Mary's title is:

"A DEEPLY DEMENTED use of phylogenies in cancer research"

If there is time we may be able to get Mary to give us some comments on the wider issue of applicability of phylogeny methods to models of cell lineages in cancer.

We'll connect Erick Matsen this time, I swear.

The schedule for the remainder of the quarter is now: