[Popgenlunch] Today in PopGenLunch: Elizabeth Thompson

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Feb 22 04:08:03 PST 2013

Today's speaker is the always-inimitable Elizabeth Thompson on
"Counts of relatives and rare variant extinction in finite
populations" or maybe "Counts of relatives in fi nite populations: How v
ariance a ffects expectations". See? I told you she was inimitable --
she has two titles!

There are only two speakers left this quarter after this: