[Popgenlunch] Friday in PopGenLunch: Erick Matsen

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:40:34 PST 2013

Friday's talk will be given by Erick Matsen, of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. It will be on the topic:

"Fitting likelihood curves for fun and profit"

and I'm sure we'll be particularly interested in the "profit" part. Erick has promised an actual appearance in person, not just on Skype.

There is only one speaker left this quarter, next week: