[Popgenlunch] No meeting today

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Mar 15 10:46:33 PDT 2013

There is no PopGenLunch today. This is because when scheduling the quarter I forgot that this week is still part of the quarter. Also no one volunteered for this week.

Note that all your satisfaction about having volunteered in this quarter should slowly evaporate, and you should start accumulating Guilt that impels you to volunteer for next quarter. If you don't have new work ready to report on, it is quite acceptable to present on an interesting (or appalling) paper you have read in the literature.

I will issue the call for volunteers in the first week of Spring Quarter, or maybe even earlier.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu