[Popgenlunch] Tentative schedule for PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Sep 25 17:00:08 PDT 2013

There has been a heartening wave of volunteers. Assigning people their
choices, first-come, first-served I get the schedule below. Everyone has
received a date consistent with their requests. Of course we will
re-send this one as people fill in their topics/titles.

There is no session this week (unless someone wants to volunteer to speak).

Sessions are, as always this quarter, in Foege S110 at 12:30-1:30pm.

September 27
who: no one yet

October 4
no session: day of the Huey symposium: http://hueyfest.wordpress.com/

October 11
speaker: Kerry Bubb
topic: TBA

October 18
speaker: Adam Leache
title: Bayes factor species delimitation using genome-wide SNP data

October 25
speaker: Bruce Weir
topic: TBA

November 1
speaker: Sharon Browning
topic: TBA

November 8
speaker: Joe Felsenstein
topic: TBA

November 15
(Joe out of town, but seminar could meet)

November 22
(Joe out of town, but seminar could meet)

November 29
(Friday of Thanksgiving holiday; everyone will be at the mall, shopping)

December 6
speaker: Elisabeth Thompson
topic: (tentatively) her talk for conference on
"Stochastic Models in Ecology, Evolution, and Genetics"

December 13
(this date is at the end of exam week, so held in reserve)

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu