Fwd: [Popgenlunch] Tentative schedule for PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Oct 4 06:39:13 PDT 2013

A reminder -- no session today as I will be attending the symposium
honoring Ray Huey at the Burke Museum (alas, not open to the public
unless you pay a registration fee).

Here is the schedule for the remainder of the quarter:

> Sessions are, as always this quarter, in Foege S110 at 12:30-1:30pm.

> October 4

> no session: day of the Huey symposium: http://hueyfest.wordpress.com/

> October 11

> speaker: Kerry Bubb

> topic: TBA

> October 18

> speaker: Adam Leache

> title: Bayes factor species delimitation using genome-wide SNP data

> October 25

> speaker: Bruce Weir

> topic: TBA

> November 1

> speaker: Sharon Browning

> topic: TBA

> November 8

> speaker: Joe Felsenstein

> topic: TBA

> November 15

> (Joe out of town, but seminar could meet)

> November 22

> (Joe out of town, but seminar could meet)

> November 29

> (Friday of Thanksgiving holiday; everyone will be at the mall,

> shopping)

> December 6

> speaker: Elisabeth Thompson

> topic: (tentatively) her talk for conference on

> "Stochastic Models in Ecology, Evolution, and Genetics"

> December 13

> (this date is at the end of exam week, so held in reserve)

We still need topics/titles for many speakers, and Novemer 15 and 22
are still open.

Joe Felsenstein, joe at gs.washington.edu
Dept. of Genome Sciences, Univ. of Washington
Box 355065, Seattle, WA 98195-5065 USA