[Popgenlunch] Fwd: No PopGenLunch this week

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Apr 17 20:12:49 PDT 2014

Folks --

As there is no volunteer for this week, there will be no PopGenLunch
session tomorrow (Friday).

We will resume meeting the week after. Thee people have volunteered:

April 25
Sharon Browning (Statistics)
"Bootstrap adventures"

May 2
Jennifer Day (Biology)
"Hexsim -- simulation of ecology and population genetics"

May 9
Michael Karcher (Statistics)
"Handling preferential sampling in population time series inference"

We will meet (as usual Spring quarter) in S110 Foege from 12:30 - 1:30pm.

May 16, 23, 30th and June 6th are all still unclaimed and need volunteers.

For all but April 25 and May 2nd, I will be out of town (I will be in
Friday Harbor May 5 - 31, and traveling to the SMBE meetings on June 6.
For all but June 6 I may be able to attend by Skype. Mary Kuhner has
volunteered to run the sessions those days.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu