[Popgenlunch] Going (not far) away

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri May 2 13:59:00 PDT 2014

For all of May, starting Monday, I will be at the Whiteley Center, at the
Friday Harbor Labs. Which means that technically I will still be on campus.

I can be reached at my cell phone number 206 533 4750. I will be on line,
and seeing emails multiple times per day, as usual. (It's just that my
office phone won't reach me). Skype conversations are possible.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu