[Popgenlunch] Michael Karcher today (in one hour)

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri May 16 11:41:24 PDT 2014

Folks --

A reminder of today's talk:

May 16
Michael Karcher (Statistics)
"Handling preferential sampling in population time series inference"

and here is what I know about the remainder of the schedule this quarter:

May 23
Vladimir Minin (Statistics) (joint work with Peter Chi)
"Phylogenetic least squares estimation without distances.”

May 30 no volunteer yet

June 6th no volunteer yet

You should all feel terribly guilty and should volunteer.

We will meet (as usual Spring quarter) in S110 Foege from 12:30 - 1:30pm.

For all but April 25 and May 2nd, I will be out of town (I will be in
Friday Harbor May 5 - 31, and traveling to the SMBE meetings on June 6).
For all but June 6 I may be able to attend by Skype. Mary Kuhner has
volunteered to run the sessions those days.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu