[Popgenlunch] When I will and will not be at PopGenLunch, revised

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed May 28 17:05:30 PDT 2014

There is no PopGenLunch this week, as we do not have a speaker.

Just in case anyone is confused, I want to change the information about my
absences. Next week at PopGenLunch I was going to be attempting to attend
by Skype. This was going to be very exciting and probably very
unsuccessful, since I would be doing this from an airplane. And
furthermore, that airplane was supposed to land at Philadelphia Airport
near the end of the seminar!

Alas for the prospect of excitement, my flight has been changed to be the
next day. So I will simply attend in person, which is pretty boring.

See you there, at Elizabeth Thompson's talk.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu