[Popgenlunch] Friday PopGenLunch: me on morphometrics (yet again)

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Dec 4 14:30:41 PST 2014

Friday's PopGenlunch will feature me, on the topic

"Morphometrics on phylogenies"

Although I have been giving somewhat-similar talks on this for years, this
one I hope will have new simulation results.

The work is joint with Fred Bookstein, who was hoping he could also attend
(however, he has a last-minute conflict and can't be with us).

As usual the talk is in S040 Foege Building, the ground-floor seminar
room opposite the elevator. It is from 12:30-1:30pm.

Next week's slot is still open. If it does not find a volunteer, we will
next meet (still in S040) on January 9th.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu