[Popgenlunch] Fwd: No PopGenLunch this week, future schedule

Jimmy O'Donnell jodonnellbio at gmail.com
Fri May 1 10:36:25 PDT 2015

Yo -- Lest I forget to mention this, and you may already know it, but UW
has some amazing population genetics thinkers outside of SAFS
(Biology/Genome Sciences). I've been to one of these, it's a small group of
people, they're nice, it's fun, and it hurts your brain, but in a good way,
like a really really long run hurts your legs. I'm down to go with you any
time (this weeks actually looks super interesting, so I might try to sneak
over).

Jimmy O'Donnell
Research Associate
School of Marine and Environmental Affairs
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98105
jodonnellbio at gmail.com
(407)744-3377