[Popgenlunch] Jimmy O'Donnell post to PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri May 1 11:08:21 PDT 2015

Folks --

The post expressing enthusiasm for PopGenLunch by Jimmy O'Donnell
appears pointless (though flattering). He is a list member but
sometimes, when you post, I am asked to approve the post if you do it
from a different email address than usual.

I just approved the post.

Right after that I saw emails from him explaining, with some
embarrassment, that he had hit Reply when he meant to hit Forward.
His post was intended for some other people who were not on our list,
to help publicize PopGenLunch.

Hope to attend today's talk, though electronically, from a distance.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu