[Popgenlunch] Postdoc talks by our people

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu May 14 11:13:27 PDT 2015

One more:

This coming Wednesday, the 20th, the Genome Sciences Department will
have two people reporting on their postdoctoral work, at S060 at
1:30pm. They are our own Josh Schraiber and our own Caiti Smukowski
Heil.

Sounds very much worth hearing.

PS: Josh also tells me he will give PopGenLunch on the 22nd, reporting
on a paper in PLoS Genetics. More on that in next week's PopGenLunch
announcement email.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu