[Popgenlunch] This quarter in PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Mon Sep 28 15:33:24 PDT 2015

Folks --

This quarter we meet in S110 Foege at the usual times 12:30pm --
1:30pm. (Next quarter we meet downstairs in S040, spring quarter we
are back to S110). The S110 room is in use the hour before for Genome
453, which I teach. So if you come earlier than 12:20pm you may have
to wait outside.

For this week we don't have anyone who has volunteered to speak yet.
Anyone want to volunteer? Email me to do so or to volunteer for
another week.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu