[Popgenlunch] This quarter in PopGenLunch (CHANGE)

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Mon Sep 28 20:32:46 PDT 2015

IMPORTANT CHANGE!

Owing to Fridays being impossible for one of the central people in the
seminar, we are switching to Wednesdays for this quarter. (After that
we go back to Fridays).

So the first session will be on Wednesday the 7th of October. On that
day we will meet downstairs in S040. All the rest of the quarter we
will meet in S110, our usual room.

Do we have any volunteers for 10/7, or any Wednesday (at
1:30pm-2:30pm) for the rest of the quarter?

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu