[Popgenlunch] Fwd: PopGenLunch October 7: Elizabeth Thompson to speak

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Oct 6 12:27:57 PDT 2015

Reminder:

Elizabeth Thompson will speak in PopGenLunch this week, October 7 on

"Modeling and inferring coancestry among multiple individuals across a
chromosome"

This will be on Wednesday, October 7th

at 12:30pm - 1:30pm

in S040 Foege (downstairs opposite the elevator).

Note the room: all other days this quarter we meet in S110 as usual.

We still need volunteers for the other weeks this quarter.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu