[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch: no session this week

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Oct 13 13:54:21 PDT 2015

Folks --

After a fine start with Elizabeth speaking last week, there is no
volunteer for this week, so we will not meet tomorrow. (We are of
course meeting Wednesdays at 12:30 in S110 this quarter).

I have two volunteers for slots later this quarter, and they are still
discussing exactly which dates they will speak.

So we need lots more volunteers.

You should all feel terribly guilty, and expiate your guilt by volunteering.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu