[Popgenlunch] This week in PopGenLunch: John Ranola on Fast Spatial Ancestry

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Nov 17 21:17:39 PST 2015

This week we hear from John Ranola, of Statistics Department, on

"Fast spatial ancestry of human populations of Africa"

As usual, it will be Wednesday (the 18th) at 12:30-1:30pm in S110 Foege

Here is the rest of the schedule:

November 25
Joe Felsenstein (Genome Sciences)
"A brief recent history of theoretical population genetics, or some
things that should have happened that didn't" (This is to be a
practice talk for my contribution at Montyfest, on December 12 in
Berkeley, celebrating the retirement of Monty Slatkin).

December 2
Erick Matsen (Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center)
Preliminary results on B cell receptor sequence evolution

December 9
Serge Sverdlov (Statistics)
Separability theory and the genotype-phenotype relationship

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu