[Popgenlunch] This week in PopGenLunch: Erick Matsen on B cell receptor sequence evolution

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Dec 2 00:18:34 PST 2015

This week (today) we hear from Erick Matsen of the Fred Hutchinson
Cancer Research Center

on

Preliminary results on B cell receptor sequence evolution

(we will see whether the "evolution" is in cell lineages within an
individual, or change in a population of people)

as usual, December 2, at 12:30-1:30pm in S110 Foege

The remaining talk on the schedule is:

December 9
Serge Sverdlov (Statistics)
Separability theory and the genotype-phenotype relationship

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu