[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch this week and this quarter

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:12:26 PST 2016

There will be no meeting of PopGenLunch this week because no one has
volunteered (for any slot) yet this quarter.

We will be meeting in S040, the downstairs seminar room, this quarter (we
return to S110 in the Spring Quarter).

But we can either schedule it on Wednesdays at 12:30-1:30 or on Fridays at
12:30-1:30. Here is a link to a Doodle poll to decide that. PLEASE VOTE
IF YOU ARE AT ALL LIKELY TO ATTEND THIS QUARTER. The link is:

http://doodle.com/poll/icpcb97ew3rq3qrv

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu