[Popgenlunch] Dates of PopGenLunch this quarter

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:01:02 PST 2016

Thanks for voting, folks. Only one person voted against Fridays while 5
people voted against Wednesdays. So Fridays it is.

(The second vote by Katherine X was requested by me as her first vote got
tangled in my attempts to correct the typo of "Frifdays" for "Friday'.
Apparently you can't correct that without losing all the votes, so I left
it uncorrected and asked her to re-vote.)

OK, so Fridays in S040 at 12:30-1:30pm. Only not this Friday as there is
no volunteer.

Volunteer, anyone? Dates available: 1/15, 1/22. 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19,
2/26, 3/4, 3/11 and maybe even 1/8.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu