[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch Friday and beyond

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Feb 5 06:30:13 PST 2016

There will be no session of PopGenLunch today, as no one volunteered to
speak today.

However, Mary Kuhner has volunteered for the 26th, three weeks from today.
Her topic will be

Population genetics of cell lineages within a pre-cancer tissue.

The following dates are still open for volunteers, and I am ever-hopeful:
2/12, 3.4, and 3/11.

So, any volunteers?

(I am not listing 2/19 because on that day I need to spend the time slot
participating in a Council meeting of the SMBE. It meets in Florida, but I
am not flying there. I will participate by Skype or Google Hangouts, but I
do need to attend as much of it as possible that day.)

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu