[Popgenlunch] [PopGenLunch] I speak Friday, and the schedule beyond that

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:19:32 PST 2016

This week there actually will be a session of PopGenLunch. I decided that it might be good to update people on the status of my arguments with creationists and with ID advocates.

So we will meet (as usual) in S040 Foege, the small seminar room opposite the
Ground floor elevator from 12:30 to 1:30pm.

I will be in Florida on 2/19 so there will be no session. (Actually I will not
be there physically -- I will be in my office shouting at the computer while my
electrons attend an SMBE Council meeting in Florida using some computer chat
software. It will meet at a time conflicting with PopGenLunch).

Two weeks from now (2/26) Mary Kuhner (Genome Sciences and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center) has volunteered to speak on

"Population genetics of cell lineages within a pre-cancer tissue."

We still have open slots that need volunteers. You should all feel *guilty*.

The following dates are still open for volunteers, and I am ever-hopeful:
3/4, and 3/11.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu