[Popgenlunch] [PopGenLunch] I speak Friday, and the schedule beyond that

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Feb 17 08:30:22 PST 2016

This week there will be no session of PopGenLunch, as I have to be busy at
that time.

Next week (2/26) Mary Kuhner (Genome Sciences and Fred Hutchinson Cancer
Research Center) has volunteered to speak on

"Population genetics of cell lineages within a pre-cancer tissue."

We still have open slots that need volunteers. You should all feel guilty.

The following dates are still open for volunteers, and I am ever-hopeful:
3/4 and 3/11.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu