[Popgenlunch] Aaron Wolf speaks in PopGenLunch Friday

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Mar 9 15:00:43 PST 2016

This Friday will be the last meeting of PopGenLunch this quarter.

Aaron Wolf (Genome Sciences)

will lead a journal-club type presentation on the paper:

Ancient gene flow from early modern humans into Eastern Neanderthals,
Kuhlwilm et al., Nature, 2016.

As usual this quarter, 12:30-1:30pm in the downstairs seminar room S040.

Next quarter we will meet in S110, the first floor seminar room that is our
usual room. Our first speaker will be Qian Zhang, whose talk on pairwise
Fst methods got delayed by rampant audience comments. She has agreed to
continue it on Friday the 1st of April (no fooling).

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu