[Popgenlunch] No PopGenLunch today, the schedule for the future

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Apr 8 09:39:47 PDT 2016

There will be no PopGenLunch session today, as no one volunteered.

For the remaining slots, two have been claimed. Volunteers are encouraged.

As usual this quarter, they are all at 12:30-1:30pm in the first floor
seminar room S-110.

We have a speaker for next week;

15 April
Sharon Browning (Department of Biostatistics)
Ancestry-specific recent effective population size in the Americas

and one more is scheduled

6 May
Elizabeth Thompson
Using pairwise estimated kinship and IBD in variance-component models for
mapping quantitative traits

The rest of the slots are open, though I'm negotiating with one person
about claiming one. Slots that are available are, of course,
April 22nd and 29th, May 13th, 20th, and 27th, and June 3rd.

As I mentioned before, for the slots from 22nd April to 6th of May, I will
be present by Skype from Friday Harbor.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu