[Popgenlunch] No.PopGenLunch on Friday the 23th

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed May 11 13:17:04 PDT 2016

The PopGenLunch schedule has been busy rearranging itself.

This Friday, May 13th there will be no session

On Friday the 20th
Andrew Storfer of Washington State University will discuss analysis of a
Tasmanian Devil data set.

On Friday the 27th
Alice Popejoy (Public Health Genetics) will be the speaker. Topic to be
announced

and on Friday, June 3rd
Qian Sophia Zhang (Biostatistics) will update us further on her Bayesian
methods for analyzing population differentiation.

All of these sessions will be in S-110 Foege Building at 12:30.

Joe Felsenstein, joe at gs.washington.edu
Department of Genome Sciences, University of Washington, Box 355065,
Seattle, WA. 98195-5065 USA