[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch Friday: Qian Zhang on Bayesian Fst

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Jun 1 15:11:20 PDT 2016

Folks --

The remaining talk this quarter will be on Friday, June 3rd when

Qian Sophia Zhang (Biostatistics) will update us further on her Bayesian methods for analyzing population differentiation.

As usual, 12:30-1:30pm in S110 Foege.

This time we need to clear the room on time, as there is a meeting in the room the next hour. So I suggest we start promptly at 12:30. We may need to wait outside before, as there is also another meeting there the hour before. So this time, promptness is all.

We have no speaker for the 11th, and I think I will solicit none, since there are a couple of
meetings of interest to some of you that day that conflict with us.

Joe Felsenstein, joe at gs.washington.edu
Department of Genome Sciences, University of Washington, Box 355065,
Seattle, WA. 98195-5065 USA