[Popgenlunch] Schedule for next year

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri Jun 3 15:58:42 PDT 2016

Thanks to all who volunteered, or who helped run the meetings of
PopGenLunch this academic year.

I have gone ahead and reserved rooms for us for the next academic year (in
the usual frustrating struggle with Google Calendar and our department's
room reservation system, but helped considerably by the GS IT people.

We will of course be soliciting volunteers as we get to next September.

Here is which days we will meet on and rooms we will meet in:

In Autumn: Wednesdays 12:30 in S110 9/28 - 12/7
In Winter: Wednesdays 12:30 in S040 1/4 - 3/15
In Spring: Fridays 12:30 in S110 3/28 - 6/16

We're not always meeting on Fridays, and we're not always meeting in S110.
This is owing to scheduling conflicts that people have, and that the rooms
have. Mark these on your calendars.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu