[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch seminar, Autumn Quarter

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Thu Sep 22 18:01:48 PDT 2016

This quarter we are to meet in the 1st floor seminar room S110, at 12:30 -
1:30pm. but on Wednesdays instead of our more usual Fridays.

So we could start meeting as early as next Wednesday.

We have as yet no volunteers. Anyone want to?

Whether or not we meet next week, I should point out that from 1:30 - 2:30
in the main auditorium (S060 Foege) that day there is the Computational
Molecular Biology student symposium with three 20-minute talks by CMB
students doing interesting stuff.

So, any volunteers to talk on 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19? I'll be out of
town 10/26 to 11/2 but we could have speakers those two days with someone
else running things. Also 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, and 12/7 are possible.

So, we all have to start feeling guilty. As usual.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu