[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch Wednesday

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Oct 4 22:27:30 PDT 2016

PopGenLunch folks --

Once again PopGenLunch will not happen tomorrow (Wednesday the 5th), for
the most obvious of reasons: no one has volunteered.

We do have to volunteers this quarter, both with topics as yet unannounced:

10/19
Arman Bilge (Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center)

11/16
Qian Zhang (Biostatistics)

Still available are 10/12, 11/23, 11/30, and 12/7.

Also available are three dates on which I am not able to attend (on two I
will be out of town, and on one I have to attend a compulsory workshop here
at UW): 10/26, 11/2, and 11/9.

You and I should all feel waves of guilt radiating out to us. Let us do
something to assuage our guilt!

As always this quarter, talks will be on Wednesdays at 12:30 - 1:30pm in
S110 Foege Building. When they occur.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu