[Popgenlunch] Revised schedule in light of new volunteers

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:17:06 PDT 2016

PopGenLunch folks --

We now have enough volunteers that our schedule has four entries and covers
the
next three weeks.

10/12
Amrit Dhar (Statistics)
Calculating higher-order moments of phylogenetic stochastic mapping
summaries
in linear time

10/19
Arman Bilge (Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center)
TBA

10/26
Elizabeth Thompson (Statistics)
Relationships, Relatedness, and the Co-ancestry of [the] Genome, or
Finding genes via relatedness and the Co-ancestry of the genome

11/16
Qian Zhang (Biostatistics)
TBA

(I will volunteer for an empty slot later in the quarter too, perhaps
11/23).

Still available are 11/23, 11/30, and 12/7.

Also available are two dates on which I am not able to attend (on two I will
be out of town, and on one I have to attend a compulsory workshop here at
UW):
11/2, and 11/9.

As always this quarter, talks will be on Wednesdays at 12:30 - 1:30pm in
S110
Foege Building.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu