[Popgenlunch] PopGenLunch -- need someone to run session this week

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:26:14 PDT 2016

Elizabeth Thompson can run the session but expects to be a little late as
she has a class on upper campus in the previous hour.

I will decree that we will go ahead. If any Genome Sciences person gets
there before Elizabeth, could they please make sure that people can get in?

My apologies to Amrit Dhar and to you all for my forgetfulness in
scheduling this when I could not be there.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu