[Popgenlunch] Web page from last week's talk

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Sat Dec 10 18:31:08 PST 2016

We have reached the end of the quarter, and so everyone should reset their
guilt-o-meter to the Guilty setting, and try to mitigate your guilt by
volunteering for the new quarter (when it will be on Wednesday at the usual
time, but for that quarter in the downstairs lecture room S040).

For those who either did or did not attend my talk last Wednesday on
population genetics arguments used by creationists, you may recall my "link
farm" web page about the arguments. Although I have not announced it to
the public, it will be found here:

http://evolution.gs.washington.edu/pgcreationists.html

Joe (CEO, PopGenLunch)
-----
joe at gs.washington.edu
Joe Felsenstein, Department of Genome Sciences and Department of Biology
Box 355065, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195-5065