[Popgenlunch] Fwd: Thursday: Genomics Salon on Science and Environmental Policy

Alice B. Popejoy popejoy at uw.edu
Wed Jan 18 12:14:52 PST 2017

FYI — Tomorrow’s Genomics Salon (Thursday January 19th) at 4:30 pm in Foege N-130 will be a very interesting discussion and you won’t want to miss it! You can also submit questions now to be addressed by the panel of speakers.

Salon XII: The next four years: science and environmental policy under the Trump administration
(See details below)