[Popgenlunch] Qian Sophia Zhang speaks Wednesday on her FST work

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue Mar 7 12:38:35 PST 2017

The last PopGenLunch of the quarter will happen tomorrow.

Our speaker tomorrow, March 8, is

Qian Sophia Zhang

of the Biostatistics Department

who will speak on her thesis work on FST

As usual this quarter, not on the first floor but in the downstairs
small seminar room opposite the elevator, S040. And as usual, from
12:30 -- 1:30pm.

We will start next quarter on Friday, March 31st at 12:3pm (the usual time),
but in Spring Quarter we are back in S110.

In the Spring Quarter I will be away for the last 3 weeks of the quarter.
(I'll be nearby, at Friday Harbor Labs). I hope to be able to "attend"
those sessions by Skype (we have done this before). We'll need a
volunteer to run the sessions and coordinate the UW end of the Skype session.

We'll also need speakers (hint, hint).

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu