[Popgenlunch] Nicolas Rodrigue seminar, March 30, 10:30 AM at Fred Hutch, Pelton

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Wed Mar 29 07:44:34 PDT 2017

Jesse Bloom has asked me to send this seminar announcement for Nicolas
Rodrigue's seminar tomorrow morning at The Hutch to the PopGenLunch
mailing list. See the attached PDF.

(Actually I think he could have done that if he is on that mailing
list, but here it is anyway. Look's like an interesting talk -- I'll
be there).

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu