[Popgenlunch] Sharon Browning speaks Friday in PopGenLunch on tracts of ancient introgression

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue May 16 17:10:58 PDT 2017

This week's PopGenLunch will be by

Sharon Browning

of the Biostatistics Department

on the topic of

Detecting tracts of ancient introgression

as usual, it will occur on Friday, May 5

at the usual time,

12:30-1:30pm

in the usual room, S110 Foege Building

Serena Tucci will be in charge, in my absence. I hope to "attend" by
Skype from Friday Harbor.

The schedule for the remainder of the quarter is:

May 26*
Qian Sophia Zhang (Biostatistics)
Fst, probably

June 2**
Caiti Smukowski Heil (Genome Sciences)
topic TBA

* on this day Joe will attend by Skype from Friday Harbor. Serena
Tucci will be in charge.
** on this day too Joe will attend by Skype from Friday Harbor. Caiti
Smukowski Heil will be in charge. I hope someone else can make their
laptop available for the Skype connection, as Caiti may need hers for
the projection.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
WA 98195-5065 USA