[Popgenlunch] Reminder: Sharon Browning speaks today in PopGenLunch on tracts of ancient introgression

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Fri May 19 08:05:35 PDT 2017

Today's PopGenLunch will be by

Sharon Browning of the Biostatistics Department, who will tell us about
"Detecting tracts of ancient introgression".

As usual, it will occur at the usual time, 12:30-1:30pm in our usual room,
S110 Foege Building.

Serena Tucci will be in charge, in my absence. I hope to "attend" by Skype
from Friday Harbor (spotty internet connections permitting).

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
University of Washington, Box 355065, Seattle, WA 98195-5065