[Popgenlunch] Qian Zhang speaks Friday in PopGenLunch

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
Tue May 23 09:52:57 PDT 2017

This week's PopGenLunch will be by

Qian Sophia Zhang

of the Biostatistics Department

probably on the topic of

her work on Fst

as usual, it will occur on Friday, May 26

at the usual time,

12:30-1:30pm

in the usual room, S110 Foege Building

Serena Tucci will be in charge, in my absence. I hope to "attend" by
Skype from Friday Harbor.

The schedule for the remainder of the quarter is one talk:

June 2**
Caiti Smukowski Heil (Genome Sciences)
topic TBA

* on this day Joe will attend by Skype from Friday Harbor. Serena
Tucci will be in charge.
** on this day too Joe will attend by Skype from Friday Harbor. Caiti
Smukowski Heil will be in charge. I hope someone else can make their
laptop available for the Skype connection, as Caiti may need hers for
the projection.

Joe Felsenstein joe at gs.washington.edu
WA 98195-5065 USA