[Popgenlunch] Qian Zhang speaks Friday in PopGenLunch

Qian Sophia Zhang qszhang at uw.edu
Thu May 25 17:03:39 PDT 2017

I’m changing my topic to what I’ve been thinking about most recently, improving upon the ASAFE EM Algorithm for estimating ancestry-specific allele frequencies, as described in my paper with Sharon Browning and Brian Browning:

https://academic.oup.com/bioinformatics/article/32/14/2227/1743523/ASAFE-ancestry-specific-allele-frequency <https://academic.oup.com/bioinformatics/article/32/14/2227/1743523/ASAFE-ancestry-specific-allele-frequency>

http://biostatqian.github.io/ASAFE/ <http://biostatqian.github.io/ASAFE/>